Lights... Camera... Littles!Lights... Camera... Littles! (1983) Season 1 Episode 104- The Littles Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 685 times total.
- The Littles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Enterprises, ABC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: American Broadcasting Company
- Cartoon Characters: William Little, Helen Little, Grandpa Little, Dinky Little, Mr. George Bigg, Tom Little, Lucy Little, Slick the Turtle, Mrs. Bigg, Henry Bigg, Mrs. Evans, Uncle Augustus, Usher, Drug Store Clerk, Dr. Hunter, Peterson.
- Voice Actors: Jimmy Keegan, Bettina Bush, Donavan Freberg, Gregg Berger, Patricia Parris, Alvy Moore, Robert David Hall, Laurel Page, Paul Eiding, Ken Sansom; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bernard Deyriès.
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Andy Heyward, Tetsuo Katayama.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott, Jeffrey Scott.
- Music: Shuki Levy, Haim Saban, Rachelle Cano.
- Editor: Masatoshi Tsurubuchi, Philippe Kotlarsky.
- First Aired on October 01, 1983.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 104
- Season: 1
The Littles make a movie, which is a remake of "The Wizard of Oz." However, Tom does not like the idea and the film makes him look bad, so when he prepares to give it to Henry for developing, he gets caught in a trap at the dump! Now Dr. Hunter's got the film,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Rarely seen by human eyes are little people with tails and pointed ears living in the walls of houses and the tiny spaces of the world. These nearly human creatures are known as "The Littles," and they live much as we do, in tightly knit, loving... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lights... Camera... Littles!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!