Fine Feathered FriendFine Feathered Friend (1942) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 62 times this month, and 3428 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Hen, Chicks.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Jack Zander, Cecil Surry, George Gordon, Bill Littlejohn, Pete Burness, Kenneth Muse.
- Written By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on October 10, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:43 minutes.
Chased by Tom around the barnyard, Jerry takes refuge under a huge, rather mean-tempered hen (which looks suspiciously like a rooster), who is sitting on eggs (which she puts in order with a billiard triangle!). So Tom has to figure out ways to get Jerry out from... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is Kenneth Muse's first Tom and Jerry cartoon. Ken moved over to MGM from Disneyy.
- "Horses" (Gay)
- "Tiger Rag" (Original Dixieland Jazz Band)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fine Feathered Friend? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!