Alternate Title: Love BoidsFlirty Birdy (Love Boids) (1945) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 121 times this month, and 3069 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Eagle.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Irv Spence, Kenneth Muse, Ray Patterson.
- Written By Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on September 22, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:13 minutes.
Tom is all set to eat Jerry when an eagle swoops down and grabs Jerry. To get Jerry back, Tom poses as a female eagle, and quickly finds his new lover to be more than he bargained for.
Cartoon Production Information:
- "St. Louis Blues" (W.C. Handy)
- "You're a Sweetheart" (Jimmy McHugh), "My Blue Heaven" (Walter Donaldson)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Flirty Birdy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!