Gallopin' GalsGallopin' Gals (1940) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 49 times this month, and 1838 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Maggie.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on October 26, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
A stakes race for fillies is the subject of this cartoon, with the contestant horses portrayed as catty, gossiping women. One horse, Maggie, is a cowry, clumsy... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gallopin' Gals. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gallopin' Gals? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!