Good Will To MenGood Will To Men (1955) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 51 times this month, and 3296 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Old Mouse, Young Mice.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Lewis Marshall, Kenneth Muse, Ed Barge, Irvin Spence, Reuben Timmins.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1956.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on December 23, 1955.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:27 minutes.
- TechniColor, CinemaScope
A group of young mice is in the ruins of a church, practicing singing for an upcoming service. After singing an adulterated version of "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing," the mice wonder about the last line, "Good will to men." One of them asks the chorus master, an... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Good Will To Men" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Good Will To Men? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!