Happy-Go-NuttyHappy-Go-Nutty (1944) - Screwy Squirrel Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 81 times this month, and 2375 times total.
- Screwy Squirrel Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Screwy Squirrel, Meathead Dog.
- Voice Actors: Wally Maher, Dick Nelson.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ed Love, Ray Abrams, Preston Blair.
- Written By Heck Allen.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on June 24, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:15 minutes.
Screwy Squirrel escapes from a mental institute in a rather extraordinary way. Meathead then chases him through the rest of the picture.
Cartoon Production Information:
Contrary to rumors- often credited to Tex Avery himself- Tex Avery did not voice Meathead in this cartoon. A shot in which Meathead is left in blackface when a apple explodes on him has been removed... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Happy-Go-Nutty" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Happy-Go-Nutty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!