Hey-Hey FeverHey-Hey Fever (1935) - Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 85 times this month, and 1776 times total.
- Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Harman-Ising Productions
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Honey, Mother Goose, Little Boy Blue, Old King Cole.
- Voice Actors: Carman Maxwell, Rochelle Hudson.
- Directed By Hugh Harman.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on January 09, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:23 minutes.
In this musical extravaganza, Bosko goes to Mother Goose Land and advocates a back-to-the-land cure for the Depression! Bosko and Bruno have had a hard day... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bosko looks like the Warner version here.
Not currently shown on American television due to potentially offensive racial characterizations.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hey-Hey Fever" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hey-Hey Fever? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!