Monday MiseryMonday Misery (1988) Season 1 Episode 110-C- Garfield Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 591 times total.
- Garfield Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Film Roman
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Production Co., Ltd., Cuckoo's Nest Studios.
- Distributed by: United Media Productions.
- Cartoon Characters: Garfield, Jon, Woman.
- Voice Actors: Lorenzo Music, Thom Huge, Gary Owens.
- Directed By John Walker, Steve Clark, John Sparey, Bob Curtis.
- Produced By George Singer, Phil Roman, Jim Davis.
- Written By Mark Evanier.
- Music: Ed Bogas, Desirée Goyette, Thom Huge, Jon Barnard.
- Editor: Sam Horta Editorial, Sam Horta.
- First Aired on November 19, 1988.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Episode Number: 110-C
- Season: 1
This cartoon describes Mondays and why Garfield hates them. Garfield mails himself to Samoa to get away but finds out Monday is just beginning...
Cartoon Production Information:
Following in the footsteps of Peanuts, Jim Davis' Garfield began as a syndicated newspaper comic strip (1978) before moving on to primetime TV specials and then to a Saturday morning series. Garfield was an overweight, exceedingly lazy tabby cat... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Monday Misery" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Monday Misery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!