Jerry And JumboJerry And Jumbo (1953) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 2219 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Baby Elephant, Mother Elephant.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, Ed Barge.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on February 21, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:13 minutes.
Falling from a passing train, a baby elephant is befriended by Jerry. Tom is tricked into thinking that it is a giant mouse. Eventually, the mother elephant arrives and disguises... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Songs: "Love That Pup" (Scott Bradley), "On the Atchison, Topeka, and the Santa Fe" (Harry Warren-Johnny Mercer). Tom makes his last appearance in a T&J animated short with the grey stripe between his eyes. Tom has a very, very rare "laugh" in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jerry And Jumbo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!