Jerry's DiaryJerry's Diary (1949) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1972 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Ed Barge.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on October 22, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:38 minutes.
Overhearing Uncle Dudley announcing on the radio that it's "Be Kind to Animals Week," Tom decides to make friends with Jerry. However, after reading some critical... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
One of the episodes which Jerry doesn't get the upper hand. This was the first of several "wrap-around" films, in which the story device becomes a showcase for highlights from earlier cartoons. Scenes... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jerry's Diary? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!