Generation Unto Generation Part 1Generation Unto Generation Part 1 (1994) Season 1 Episode 4308-052- Phantom 2040 Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 435 times total.
- Phantom 2040 Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hearst Entertainment, Inc., Minos S.A., France 22
- Cartoon Characters: Kit Walker, Jr./24th Phantom, Rebecca Madison, Guran, Graft, Maxwell Madison, Jr., Aunt Heloise, Professor Archer, Gena, Tranh, Sagan Cruz, Dr. Jak, 23rd Phantom (Kit's Dad), Analytical.
- Voice Actors: Scott Valentine, Margot Kidder, J.D. Hall, Ron Perlman, Jeff Bennett, Carrie Snodgress, Alan Oppenheimer, Amanda Rogers, Dustin Nguyen; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Vincent Bassol, Michel Lyman, Mike Kaweski, Bertrand Tager Kagan.
- Produced By Mary Chojnowski Corbett, William E. Miller, David Corbett, Jeffrey Schon, Mary Katherine Moore, Gwen Wetzler, Michel Lyman; more Producers ...
- Written By Judith Reeves-Stevens, Garfield Reeves-Stevens.
- Music: Gerald O'Brien, by Larry Brown, Steve Sexton.
Songs by David J. Corbett; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on September 18, 1994.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Episode Number: 4308-052
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / France / South Korea
As the futuristic city-state of Metropia is threatened by a mysterious riot, 18-year-old Kit Walker discovers he is to become the 24th Phantom, whether he likes it or not. In the summer of 2040, Kit Walker is an ordinary, 18-year-old university student whose life... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Generation Unto Generation Part 1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Generation Unto Generation Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!