The Little BantamweightThe Little Bantamweight (1938) - Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1660 times total.
- Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Harman-Ising Productions
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Rooster, The Champ, Challenger.
- Directed By Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Originally Released on March 12, 1938.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:52 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: 4062
When the eggs begin to hatch, Papa Rooster starts training his little fighters for the big bantamweight match. All the chicks look tough - except for one "mama's boy." Pop tries to forget about him, but when the chips are down, and all the other chicks have been... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Due to Disney's high volume of cartoon production, the studio got a little ahead of itself. Disney contracted out the production of three Silly Symphonies shorts- Merbabies, Pipe Dreams, and The Little Bantamweight- to Hugh Harman and Rudolf Ising.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Little Bantamweight" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Little Bantamweight? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!