Little 'TinkerLittle 'Tinker (1948) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 2937 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: B.O. Skunk, Bobby-Soxer Bunnies, Girl Skunk.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By William Shull, Grant Simmons, Walter Clinton, Robert Bentley.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on June 15, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:15 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: # 12425
Dapper young B.O. Skunk is in search of a mate, but is unable to keep one once they get a whiff! The skunk tries every trick in the book (including painting himself as a fox) to earn the affection of the young ladies in his neck of the woods. His romantic ploys,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The skunk impersonates Frank Sinatra singing "All or Nothing at All." At the time, Sinatra was under contract to MGM.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Little 'Tinker" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little 'Tinker? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!