The Little Wise QuackerThe Little Wise Quacker (1952) - Barney Bear Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 95 times this month, and 1684 times total.
- Barney Bear Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Barney Bear, Duck.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees.
- Directed By Dick Lundy.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Grant Simmons, Michael Lah, Ray Patterson, Walter Clinton.
- Written By Heck Allen, Jack Cosgriff.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on November 08, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:43 minutes.
Hunter Barney tries to procure a duck for dinner, but all that this duck wants to do is sleep. Barney sees a big sign saying "Always read your rule book before... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Cartoon Network has shortened a scene in which Barney and the duck get an electric shock, causing Barney to appear in blackface and (as a "mammy") sing "Shortnin' Bread" to the duck. In the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Little Wise Quacker" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Little Wise Quacker? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!