Lonesome LennyLonesome Lenny (1946) - Screwy Squirrel Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 4711 times total.
- Screwy Squirrel Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Screwy Squirrel, Lenny.
- Voice Actors: Wally Maher.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Preston Blair, Ed Love, Ray Abrams, Walter Clinton.
- Written By Heck Allen.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on March 09, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:44 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA #: 11050
A dog named Lenny wants a friend, and Screwy Squirrel plays tag with him.
Cartoon Production Information:
The last Screwy Squirrel cartoon.
The character of Lenny is patterned after Lennie, the strong but not-too-bright character in the movie version of John Steinbeck's "Of Mice and Men," as played by Lon Chaney, Jr.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Lonesome Lenny" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lonesome Lenny? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!