Love That PupLove That Pup (1949) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 58 times this month, and 1601 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Butch (Spike), Pup (Tyke).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Ray Patterson, Irv Spence, Kenneth Muse.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on October 01, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:55 minutes.
"Keep my boy spick and span," says Butch (Spike) to an unwilling Tom, who's left to babysit Pup (Tyke). Jerry is at hand, and poor Tom's hands are full.
Cartoon Production Information:
Remade as "Tops with Pops" (1957). Scenes from this cartoon were reused in "Matinee Mouse" (1966). The first appearance of Pup, later to become Tyke of the Spike and Tyke father-son... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Love That Pup? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!