Rugrats Go WildRugrats Go Wild (2003) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1867 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Klasky Csupo, Nickelodeon Movies
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Marianne Thornberry, Eliza Thornberry, Nigel Thornberry, Donnie Thornberry, Debbie Thornberry, Darwin, Kimmi Watanabe-Finster, Phil Deville, Lil Deville, Dil Pickles, Chuckie Finster, Angelica Pickles, Tommy Pickles, Drew Pickles, Didi Pickles, Stu Pickles, Charlotte Pickles, Chaz Finster, Kira Finster, Howard Deville, Betty Deville, Susie Carmichael, Piki.
- Voice Actors: Jodi Carlisle, Lacey Chabert, Tim Curry, Flea, Danielle Harris, Tom Kane, Dionne Quan, Kath Soucie, Tara Strong, Christine Cavanaugh; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Eng, Norton Virgien.
- Produced By Gabor Csupo, Arlene Klasky, Eryk Casemiro, Albie Hecht, Julia Pistor, Hal Waite, Tracy Kramer, Patrick Stapleton, Terry Thoren; more Producers ...
- Written By Kate Boutilier.
- Music: George Acogny, James T. Sale.
- Editor: John Bryant, Kimberly Rettberg.
- Originally Released on June 13, 2003.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 76 minutes.
When the vacationing Rugrats and their parents get stranded on a deserted island, Tommy Pickles knows there's only one man who can help them: Nigel Thornberry!... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Original titles: "The Rugrats Meet the Wild Thornberrys" and "Rescue Me." This feature was released in "Odorama." This film was ranked by Box Office Mojo at #25 on its list of worst openings for films... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rugrats Go Wild" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rugrats Go Wild? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!