Escape From Lars MountainEscape From Lars Mountain (2000) Season 1 Episode 117-A- Rocket Power Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 768 times total.
- Rocket Power Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Animation Studio: Anivision Korea, Sunwood Digital International
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald "Otto" Rocket, Regina "Reggie" Rocket, Maurice "Twister" Rodriguez, Sam "Squid" Dullard, Ray Rocket, Tito Makani, Violet Stimpelton, Merv Stimpleton, Lars Rodriguez, Eddie, Sputz, Oliver van Rossen, Mrs. Dullard.
- Voice Actors: Joseph Ashton.
- Directed By Jeff Scott.
- Produced By Susan Ward, Michael Bloom, Andy McElfresh, Gabor Csupo, Arlene Klasky, Eryk Casemiro, Cella Nichols Duffy, Jim Duffy.
- Written By David Regal, Michael Rotman.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh.
- First Aired on February 12, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 117-A
- Season: 1
When Lars gets busted for picking on Twister, he decides to take his little brother to Mondo Mountain, a "secret" spot where all the big kids go. (So he says.) Will Twist get suckered by another one of his big brother's tricks, or will he play a trick of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Escape From Lars Mountain" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Escape From Lars Mountain? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!