The Fall & Rise Of SamThe Fall & Rise Of Sam (1999) Season 1 Episode 114-A- Rocket Power Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 361 times total.
- Rocket Power Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Animation Studio: Anivision Korea, Sunwood Digital International
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald "Otto" Rocket, Regina "Reggie" Rocket, Maurice "Twister" Rodriguez, Sam "Squid" Dullard, Ray Rocket, Tito Makani, Violet Stimpelton, Merv Stimpleton, Lars Rodriguez, Eddie, Sputz, Oliver van Rossen, Mrs. Dullard.
- Voice Actors: Joseph Ashton.
- Directed By Jim Duffy.
- Produced By Susan Ward, Michael Bloom, Andy McElfresh, Gabor Csupo, Arlene Klasky, Eryk Casemiro, Cella Nichols Duffy, Jim Duffy.
- Written By Michael Bloom, Andy McElfresh, David Regal.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh.
- First Aired on November 27, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 114-A
- Season: 1
Sam feels left out that he doesn't know how to surf, so he gets some lessons from Reggie and has a lot of trouble keeping his balance. Can Tito turn Sam into a great surfer, or will Otto and Twister continue to rag... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Fall & Rise Of Sam" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Fall & Rise Of Sam? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!