Loss Of SquidLoss Of Squid (1999) Season 1 Episode 110-B- Rocket Power Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 620 times total.
- Rocket Power Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Animation Studio: Anivision Korea, Sunwood Digital International
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald "Otto" Rocket, Regina "Reggie" Rocket, Maurice "Twister" Rodriguez, Sam "Squid" Dullard, Ray Rocket, Tito Makani, Violet Stimpelton, Merv Stimpleton, Lars Rodriguez, Eddie, Sputz, Oliver van Rossen, Mrs. Dullard.
- Voice Actors: Joseph Ashton.
- Directed By Rick Bugental.
- Produced By Susan Ward, Michael Bloom, Andy McElfresh, Gabor Csupo, Arlene Klasky, Eryk Casemiro, Cella Nichols Duffy, Jim Duffy.
- Written By Emily Kapnek.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh.
- First Aired on October 09, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Sam gets tired of Otto and Twister making fun of him, he finds a new friend in Oliver Van Rossom, a highly intelligent yet introverted genius. Will Sam give up his life of extreme sports for his new friend's fondness for books and libraries, or can he... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Loss Of Squid" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Loss Of Squid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!