Big ThursdayBig Thursday (1999) Season 1 Episode 105-B- Rocket Power Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 776 times total.
- Rocket Power Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Animation Studio: Anivision Korea, Sunwood Digital International
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald "Otto" Rocket, Regina "Reggie" Rocket, Maurice "Twister" Rodriguez, Sam "Squid" Dullard, Ray Rocket, Tito Makani, Violet Stimpelton, Merv Stimpleton, Lars Rodriguez, Eddie, Sputz, Oliver van Rossen, Mrs. Dullard.
- Voice Actors: Joseph Ashton.
- Directed By Rick Bugental.
- Produced By Susan Ward, Michael Bloom, Andy McElfresh, Gabor Csupo, Arlene Klasky, Eryk Casemiro, Cella Nichols Duffy, Jim Duffy.
- Written By Michael Bloom, Andy McElfresh, David Regal, Adam Beechen.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh.
- First Aired on September 04, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
A bad storm has hit Ocean Shores, making the surf conditions extremely perilous. This only entices Otto even more to try riding the waves to be more like his hero "The Rhino", a surf legend known for his ability to take on danger. Will Otto survive the storm, or... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Big Thursday" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Big Thursday? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!