Secret SpotSecret Spot (1999) Season 1 Episode 102-A- Rocket Power Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 689 times total.
- Rocket Power Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Animation Studio: Anivision Korea, Sunwood Digital International
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald "Otto" Rocket, Regina "Reggie" Rocket, Maurice "Twister" Rodriguez, Sam "Squid" Dullard, Ray Rocket, Tito Makani, Violet Stimpelton, Merv Stimpleton, Lars Rodriguez, Eddie, Sputz, Oliver van Rossen, Mrs. Dullard.
- Voice Actors: Joseph Ashton.
- Directed By Steve Ressel, Jim Duffy.
- Produced By Susan Ward, Michael Bloom, Andy McElfresh, Gabor Csupo, Arlene Klasky, Eryk Casemiro, Cella Nichols Duffy, Jim Duffy.
- Written By Michael Bloom, Andy McElfresh, David Regal.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh.
- First Aired on August 14, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 102-A
- Season: 1
Ocean Shores is being overrun by "Shoobies" (tourists), which prompts Otto and Reggie to ask their dad if they can go to his "Secret Spot" for surfing, which has been a family secret for years. Can the Rockets keep the location hush hush, or will Lars and his... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Secret Spot" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Secret Spot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!