The Tail EndThe Tail End (2002) Season 5 Episode 505-A- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 491 times total.
- The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Koko Enterprises
- Distributed by: CanWest Global, Kids' WB, The WB Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, Sniffles, Hector.
- Voice Actors: June Foray, Joe Alaskey, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Charles Visser.
- Produced By James T. Walker, Tom Minton, Mike Gerard, Jean MacCurdy, Fay Whitemountain.
- Written By The Trio.
- Music: Julie Bernstein, Steven Bernstein, J. Eric Schmidt, Richard Stone.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Al Breitenbach, Susan Odjakjian, Bradford Keatts.
- First Aired on December 18, 2002.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 5
Granny is called in to investigate the missing Manx mouse- with Sylvester the prime suspect!
Cartoon Production Information:
Granny has a detective agency and solves crimes with the help of Sylvester and Tweety. The mysteries take them all over the world. Sylvester is also still trying to eat Tweety bird, but for the most part they get along.
Not yet aired.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Tail End. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Tail End? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!