Run, Sheep, RunRun, Sheep, Run (1935) - Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 72 times this month, and 2005 times total.
- Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Harman-Ising Productions
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Bosko, Honey, Sheep, Bruno.
- Voice Actors: Rochelle Hudson, Carman Maxwell.
- Directed By Hugh Harman.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on December 14, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Bosko and his dog Bruno are guarding some sheep. Bosko is sleeping and not watching his flock carefully. The youngest and most mischievous in the herd is a black sheep who runs into the woods and plays a trick on the others, pretending that he has been kidnapped.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Series Title Card
Sorry, we do not have a video of Run, Sheep, Run. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Run, Sheep, Run? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!