Solid SerenadeSolid Serenade (1946) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 44 times this month, and 4041 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Killer (Spike), White Kitten.
- Voice Actors: Ira "Buck" Woods.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Michael Lah, Kenneth Muse, Ray Patterson, Pete Burness.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on August 31, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:21 minutes.
Tom arrives at the home of his girlfriend, a white kitten, to sing a serenade. Just after climbing the wall surrounding her house, he provokes Killer (Spike) to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Excerpts from this cartoon were reused in "Jerry's Diary" (1949), "Smitten Kitten" (1952) and "Smarty Cat" (1965). Tom speaks in this cartoon! Murmuring in a Charles Boyer voice to Killer (mistaking... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Solid Serenade? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!