Southbound DucklingSouthbound Duckling (1955) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 1839 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Duckling.
- Voice Actors: Red Coffee.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Ed Barge, Irv Spence.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on March 12, 1955.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:15 minutes.
- Production Number: 298; MPAA: # 17065
- TechniColor, CinemaScope
An inexperienced duckling is determined that he can fly like a plane with the wild ducks to go south for the winter and meet up with his family. Tom has other ideas, and Jerry understands that domestic ducks don't fly south. It's up to Jerry to help the duckling... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
One of the shorts in which Tom gets the upper hand of Jerry at the end.
The duckling talks much like Donald Duck.
Song: "Love That Pup" (Scott Bradley).
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Southbound Duckling? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!