Swing SocialSwing Social (1940) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 73 times this month, and 1919 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Fisherman, Preacher, Fish.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on May 18, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:28 minutes.
A black man is lazily fishing on a pier, his jug of moonshine out of sight of the approaching preacher. The preacher tells the fisherman that the fish don't bite... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The actual titles on this short incorrectly credit Rudolf Ising as Director.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Swing Social? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!