Symphony In SlangSymphony In Slang (1951) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 137 times this month, and 5229 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: John, Mary, St. Peter, Noah Webster.
- Voice Actors: John Brown.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Michael Lah, Grant Simmons, Walter Clinton.
- Written By Rich Hogan.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on June 06, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:45 minutes.
A young man (a real swinging hep cat) goes to Heaven and steps before St. Peter. But his life story is so peppered with slang that neither St. Peter nor Noah... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Symphony In Slang" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Symphony In Slang? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!