Boating SchoolBoating School (1999) Season 1 Episode 04B- 2515-104- SpongeBob SquarePants Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 982 times total.
- SpongeBob SquarePants Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- NickToon Productions
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Distributed by: Viacom International, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, Squidward Tentacles, Sandy Cheeks, Mrs. Puff, Gary, Fred, Customer, My Leg Fish.
- Voice Actors: Tom Kenny, Bill Fagerbakke, Rodger Bumpass, Mary Jo Catlett.
- Directed By Tom Yasumi.
- Produced By Stephen Hillenburg, Donna Castricone.
- Written By Ennio Torresan, Erik Weise, Mr. Lawrence.
- Music: Bradley Carow.
- First Aired on August 07, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
SpongeBob takes his boating exam, but he is unable to pass the driving part of the test. So with Patrick's help, he unknowingly cheats the test. Just seconds towards the end of the test, he feels guilty when the truth is revealed and again fails to pass... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Mrs. Puff and the "My Leg" fish are introduced. The "My Leg" fish says "My Leg" whenever there is an explosion or crash. He is literally only heard, never seen.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Boating School" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boating School? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!