Texas TomTexas Tom (1950) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 64 times this month, and 2887 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, White Kitten Cowgirl, Bull, Chickens.
- Voice Actors: Ken Darby, The Kings Men.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Ray Patterson, Irv Spence, Ed Barge.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on March 11, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:34 minutes.
Tom is out to impress a lovely white kitten cowgirl on a dude ranch. Jerry plays a record of "If You're Ever Down in Texas, Look Me Up" as the cat lip-syncs the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Some shots from this cartoon are reused in "Smitten Kitten" and "Cruise Cat" (both 1952). Songs: "Ventriloquist Cat" (Scott Bradley), "I Tipped My Hat and Slowly Rode Away" (Larry Markes, Dick... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Texas Tom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!