That's My MommyThat's My Mommy (1955) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 2279 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Duck.
- Voice Actors: Red Coffee.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Ed Barge, Irv Spence, Lewis Marshall.
- Written By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on November 19, 1955.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:03 minutes.
- TechniColor, CinemaScope
Having mistaken Tom for his mother, a newly-hatched duck circumvents Jerry's efforts to rescue him from the hungry cat.
Cartoon Production Information:
One of the episodes which Tom has a fair, happy ending. Tom has one spoken line: He says "No" as the little duck almost jumps in the boiling pot. The first Tom and Jerry cartoon produced by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera (who had long been... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about That's My Mommy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!