The Calico DragonThe Calico Dragon (1935) - Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 54 times this month, and 2963 times total.
- Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Harman-Ising Productions
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Little Girl, Prince, Three-Headed Dragon.
- Directed By Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1936.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on March 30, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:55 minutes.
A doll-faced little girl reads a fairy tale to her doll at bedtime. After she nods off, her stuffed animals and other characters come to life on the landscape of her bed. All of the creatures are made of various sorts of fabric and buttons. Once inside the world... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Calico Dragon" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Calico Dragon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!