The Early Bird Dood ItThe Early Bird Dood It (1942) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 98 times this month, and 2078 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Bird, Worm, Cat.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Irv Spence, Preston Blair, Ed Love, Ray Abrams.
- Written By Rich Hogan.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on August 29, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:50 minutes.
The worm barely escapes the bird again. In search of a way to get rid of the bird, he enlists the help of a cat, but the bird is too smart for the cat.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Early Bird Dood It" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Early Bird Dood It? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!