The Early Bird And The WormThe Early Bird And The Worm (1936) - Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 84 times this month, and 2249 times total.
- Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Harman-Ising Productions
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Bird, Worm, Two Crows, Rattlesnake.
- Directed By Rudolf Ising.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on February 08, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
A sprightly young bird gets up early, the better to get the jump on his neighborhood worm, but he finds his quarry elusive. The worm, for his part, sets off with a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The two lazy crows are caricatures of then-famous blackface comedy team Moran and Mack. Much of their dialogue is directly lifted from their hit 1920s comedy recording "Two... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Early Bird And The Worm" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Early Bird And The Worm? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!