The Flying CatThe Flying Cat (1952) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 49 times this month, and 1931 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Canary.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, Ed Barge, Ray Patterson.
- Written By Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on January 12, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:44 minutes.
When Jerry befriends a canary, Tom finds it necessary to construct a makeshift pair of wings. In one rather violent gag, a plummeting Tom shears a 100-foot-tall... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Several sequences were reused in "Matinee Mouse" (1966).
Song: "Love That Pup" (Scott Bradley)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Flying Cat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!