The Framed CatThe Framed Cat (1950) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 44 times this month, and 1627 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Mammy-Two-Shoes, Butch (Spike).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, Ray Patterson.
- Written By Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on October 21, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:11 minutes.
Tom filches a drumstick from a fresh-baked chicken. When Mammy is about to discover him, he hands it off to Jerry; this lets him be a hero to Mammy and still get... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When re-released in 1957, the black maid was replaced with a white maid. Tom speaks in this cartoon in the scene where he tricks Spike into standing still with the bone on his nose. Songs: "Love That... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Framed Cat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!