The Goose Goes SouthThe Goose Goes South (1941) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 81 times this month, and 1469 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Goose, Hillbillies, Cotton Pickers, Bird, Moonshiner, Pinball Players, Driver.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on April 26, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:11 minutes.
A little goose walks south instead of flying, hitchhiking as he goes. He runs into trouble with a family of hillbillies for trespassing. He also runs into a bird... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Three scenes are always cut from syndicated prints: 1) A couple of cotton pickers are discussing their kids. One explains that her children all want to work for Mr. Benny. 2) Another scene shows... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Goose Goes South" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Goose Goes South? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!