The Invisible MouseThe Invisible Mouse (1947) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 2249 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Spike.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Richard Bickenbach, Don Patterson, Irven Spence.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on September 27, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:20 minutes.
Jerry makes himself invisible after falling into a bottle of invisible ink, and is able to play havoc with Tom, torturing the cat in a whole new way.
Cartoon Production Information:
In a cartoon suspension of logic, Jerry dives into the bottle of invisible ink head-first, but it's his bottom half that's invisible when he comes out!
Song: "Here's to the Girls" (Roger Edens)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Invisible Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!