The Lonesome MouseThe Lonesome Mouse (1943) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 60 times this month, and 3877 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Mammy-Two-Shoes.
- Voice Actors: Lillian Randolph, Frank Graham, William Hanna.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By George Gordon, Irven Spence, Jack Zander, Kenneth Muse, Pete Burness.
- Written By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on May 22, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:07 minutes.
Jerry finally gets Tom thrown from the house, but he soon finds life a bore without the cat's tormenting. The two join forces to get Tom back in and up to his old ways.
Cartoon Production Information:
Tom and Jerry both speak in this short. Re-released on November 26, 1949. Tom gets an image "makeover" in this cartoon. He is drawn so as to make him appear less hairy and more modern than in earlier cartoons. In a rare political reference for a Tom... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Lonesome Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!