The Lost ChickThe Lost Chick (1935) - Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 2084 times total.
- Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Harman-Ising Productions
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Two Squirrels, Chicken, Willy, Elsie, Lucy, Cissy, Oscar, Minnie, Eggbert.
- Directed By Hugh Harman.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on March 09, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
A chicken has hatched seven chicks; she locates six of them, but the seventh, Eggbert, is lost. Two squirrels find an egg that has accidentally rolled out a mother hen's nest and down a hill. They take it home thinking it's a huge nut that they can eat all... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first letters in the names of the seven chicks - Willy, Elsie, Lucy, Cissy, Oscar, Minnie and Eggbert - spell out "WELCOME."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Lost Chick" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Lost Chick? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!