The Missing MouseThe Missing Mouse (1953) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 2572 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Radio Announcer.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ray Patterson, Ed Barge, Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence.
- Music: Edward Plumb.
- Originally Released on January 10, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:33 minutes.
While Jerry is looting the fridge, Tom comes by and hammers him... He pinches Jerry's tail in a mousetrap, and while running away, the mouse spills a bottle of white shoe polish on himself. Suddenly, the radio blurts out that an experimental "explosive" white... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is one of the rare cartoons in which Tom speaks; although here it sounds as though he is imitating character actor Ned Sparks in the final scene. This is the only Tom and Jerry cartoon (and possibly the only MGM cartoon) for which Scott Bradley... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Missing Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!