Alternate Title: The Firemens PicnicFiremen's Picnic (The Firemens Picnic) (1937) - Meany, Miny and Moe Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 853 times total.
- Meany, Miny and Moe Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Meany, Miny, Moe.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Ed Benedict, Bill Mason.
- Written By Walter Lantz, Victor McLeod.
- Originally Released on August 16, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
First seen as incidental characters in an Oswald the Rabbit cartoon, these three monkeys act is reminiscent of the Three Stooges. Acting out in pantomime, the monkeys were a big hit with audiences in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Oswald Rabbit and Elmer the Great Dane have cameos at the beginning of this cartoon.
Many prints omit the ending with the drunk giraffe.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Firemen's Picnic. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Firemen's Picnic? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!