Fodder And SonFodder And Son (1957) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 872 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Windy, Breezy, Teenagers, Ranger.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Written By Homer Brightman.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Originally Released on November 04, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-78
Yellowstone National Park is famous for its geysers. It's also the home of tame bears, who prey upon the visitor for food. A ranger puts up a warning sign: "Do Not Feed The Bear!" A father bear says to his son, "What are they trying to do, starve us?" The son... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This short introduces the characters of Windy and Breezy, who would soon star in their own short-lived series.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Fodder And Son. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fodder And Son? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!