The Cauldron - Part 1The Cauldron - Part 1 (2001) Season 1 Episode 12- X-Men Evolution Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 465 times total.
- X-Men Evolution Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman Productions.
- Distributed by: Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Rogue, Quicksilver/Pietro Maximoff, Spyke/Evan Daniels, Blob/Fred Dukes, Sabretooth/Victor Creed, Toad/Todd Tolensky, Avalanche/Lance Alvers, Havok/Alex Masters, Magneto/Magnus, Professor Charles Xavier, Apocalypse/En Sabah Nur, Wolverine/Logan, Cyclops/Scott Summers, Shadowcat/Katherine "Kitty" Pryde, Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner, Jean Grey, Mystique/Raven Darkholme, Storm/Ororo Munroe.
- Voice Actors: Meghan Black, Richard Ian Cox.
- Directed By Gary Graham.
- Produced By Boyd Kirkland, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Rick Ungar, Mike Wolf, John W. Hyde, John Bush.
- Written By Simon Furman.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Jose Moreira.
- First Aired on May 05, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Under the impression that Cyclops' brother died 10 years ago, using Cerebro, Professor Xavier and Cyclops discover that Alex Summers, Havok, is in fact alive and well. In a race to get to Havok before Magneto can draft him, Wolverine and the X-Men are pitted... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
You think high school's hard enough? Try adding mutant abilities into the mix! In a world that rejects mutantkind, Professor Xavier takes in alienated mutant teenagers to his Institute for gifted youngsters and teaches them how to wield their... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Cauldron - Part 1" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Cauldron - Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!