Rogue RecruitRogue Recruit (2000) Season 1 Episode 3- X-Men Evolution Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 467 times total.
- X-Men Evolution Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman Productions.
- Distributed by: Marvel Productions, Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Cyclops/Scott Summers, Wolverine/Logan, Jean Grey, Professor Charles Xavier, Apocalypse/En Sabah Nur, Magneto/Magnus, Rogue, Nightcrawler/Kurt Wagner, Shadowcat/Katherine "Kitty" Pryde, Storm/Ororo Munroe, Destiny/Irene Adler, Amanda Sefton, Cody, Mystique/Raven Darkholme.
- Voice Actors: Kirby Morrow, Scott McNeil, Venus Terzo, David Kaye, Christopher Judge, Meghan Black, Brad Swaile, Maggie Blue O'Hara.
- Directed By Steven E. Gordon.
- Produced By Boyd Kirkland, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Rick Ungar, Mike Wolf, John W. Hyde, John Bush.
- Written By Simon Furman.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Jose Moreira.
- First Aired on November 18, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
After a young mutant named Rogue touches a fellow student and absorbs his energy and memories, she runs away from home, confused and frightened. Now it's open to Professor Xavier and his students to recruit Rogue and help her before Mystique can turn her against... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
You think high school's hard enough? Try adding mutant abilities into the mix! In a world that rejects mutantkind, Professor Xavier takes in alienated mutant teenagers to his Institute for gifted youngsters and teaches them how to wield their... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rogue Recruit" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rogue Recruit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!