Good-Bye Mr. MothGood-Bye Mr. Moth (1942) - Andy Panda Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 1232 times total.
- Andy Panda Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Andy Panda, Moth.
- Voice Actors: Sara Berner.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Alex Lovy, LaVerne Harding.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Chuck Couch.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on May 11, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Andy has a problem: he operates a tailor shop ("Zut Suits," the sign reads) and has a troublesome moth. The moth can eat a suit in minutes, a fur coat just as fast. Andy hangs a fur coat made of skunk fur in the closet, and it halts the moth. Then, Andy hangs a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the last cartoon to feature Andy as an infant. Andy Panda's first solo cartoon. Hidden gag: One of the tags Andy reads is signed "Bernie Kreisler." Kreisler was the head of the Universal short subjects sales department at the time. Lantz... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Good-Bye Mr. Moth. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Good-Bye Mr. Moth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!