Alternate Title: Little DoubtPunch Trunk (Little Doubt) (1953) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 49 times this month, and 2418 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Teeny the Elephant, Birdbath Owner, Asylum Collector, John, Drunk, Circus Cat, Dr. Robert Bruce Cameron, Psychiatrist, Radio Announcer.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Robert C. Bruce, Bea Benaderet, June Foray.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Harris, Ben Washam.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on December 19, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:00 minutes.
A five-inch-high elephant arrives at Pier 38 in New York City in a boatload of bananas. The city is paralyzed by what its residents take to be a mass hallucination.
Cartoon Production Information:
The ship is the S.S. Michael Maltese. Working title: "Little Doubt."Robert C. Bruce, the cartoon's narrator, is himself made the butt of a joke by the Chuck Jones Unit when his name is assigned to... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Punch Trunk" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Punch Trunk? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!