Half Empty SaddlesHalf Empty Saddles (1958) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 531 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Dapper Dan Dooley, Horse.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford, Dal McKennon.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Robert Bentley, Lester Kline.
- Written By Dalton Sandifer.
- Music: Clarence Wheeler.
- Originally Released on May 19, 1958.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
In the desert, Woody Woodpecker, riding a horse, is gaily strumming a guitar and singing a song of loot long lost. Only he has the map of its location. Woody... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
For those who might be confused about why Woody dons sunglasses when Dapper Denver Dooley runs off with the explosives.... In the 1950s the United States set of several Atomic Bomb Test Explosions... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Half Empty Saddles. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Half Empty Saddles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!