The Birthday ShuffleThe Birthday Shuffle (1987) - Dino's Dilemmas Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 395 times total.
- Dino's Dilemmas Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Cuckoo's Nest Studios.
- Cartoon Characters: Dino, Flintstone Kids.
- Voice Actors: Scott Menville, Hamilton Camp, B.J. Ward, Susan Blu, Bumper Robinson, Elizabeth Lyn Fraser.
- Directed By Art Davis, Don Lusk, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Kay Wright, Berny Wolf, Lyn Hoag, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jay Sarbry, Frank Andrinam, Oliver Lefty Callahan, Joan Drake, Bob Goe, Grzeborz Handzlik, Erna Kaluza, Les Kaluza, Rick Leon, Don Patterson, Bill Perkins, Joanna Romersa; more Animators ...
- Written By Lane Raichert, Arthur Alsberg, John K. Ludin, Don Nelson.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on October 17, 1987.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Season: 2
This show featured Dino, and showed all of the crazy things that happened to him, whether it occurs in his imagination or is something done to him by one of the kids.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Birthday Shuffle. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Birthday Shuffle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!