The Flintstone Kids (Series)The Flintstone Kids (Series) (1986) - The Flintstone Kids Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 1545 times total.
- The Flintstone Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Cuckoo's Nest Studios.
- Cartoon Characters: Freddy Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Jean, Dreamchip Gemstone, Philo Quartz, Wilma Slaghoople, Mrs. Slaghoople, Mr. Slaghoople, Sidney Slaghoople, Nate Slate, Doris Slaghoople, Off. Quartz, Dottie, Rocky Ratrock, Stoney, Joey, Ed Flintstone, Flo Rubble, Edna Flintstone, Robert Rubble.
- Voice Actors: Scott Menville, Hamilton Camp, B.J. Ward, Susan Blu, Bumper Robinson, Elizabeth Lyn Fraser, Jean Vander Pyl, Michael Rye, Ken Mars; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Art Davis, Don Lusk, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Kay Wright, Berny Wolf, Lyn Hoag, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jay Sarbry, Frank Andrinam, Oliver Lefty Callahan, Joan Drake, Bob Goe, Grzeborz Handzlik, Erna Kaluza, Les Kaluza, Rick Leon, Don Patterson, Bill Perkins, Joanna Romersa; more Animators ...
- Written By Arthur Alsberg, John K. Ludin, Don Nelson, Lane Raichert.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Joanne Miller.
- Editor: Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 13, 1986.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
This show had four segments: The Flintstone Kids, Captain Caveman and Son, Dino's Dilemmas, and Flintstone Funnies.
Cartoon Production Information:
In the wake of age-regression successes like Muppet Babies, Hanna-Barbera sent one of its most beloved properties even further back into the Stone Age. The Flintstone Kids cast "Freddy," Barney,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Flintstone Kids (Series)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!